Something Old and Something New



Something Old and Something New




Something old …


After a nearly six months hiatus, I have again begun posting story elements on the HubPages platform. While I will always share with you the direct web address of each of my postings, you should also know, if you do not remember from earlier, that there is a “table of contents” to my posts related to “The Homeplace Saga” stories there, as well.


You can always check it out here: https://hubpages.com/@homeplaceseries


The latest posts come first, but scrolling down gets you to all of the other posts in the various sets of series I have written. I invite you to just scroll down, pick out a story, click on it, and enjoy the reading. Each are about 1250 words with three images. Your comments here or to me directly at billsmith2003@gmail.com are always welcome, of course. 


Something new …


As noted earlier, I’ve been wanting to create a new, modern character for this series that might become the central figure for a new prospective novel, working title “Aspirations.” The name of this lead character will be Quinn Weston. Yesterday, as you may have seen, on HubPages, I posted a Character Sketch on the Grandfather of Quinn Weston, to begin to share the family history of our lead character. This is the first of six character sketches that I will be sharing in this format. 


If you missed seeing it, you can review it here: http://hub.me/aoXuI


Comments are welcomed here or on Facebook.


I'll see you next week...

"May everyone have a Homeplace, if only in your mind."



Comments

  1. Replies
    1. Kept it up weekly for four weeks... then, life got in the way... more, later, I'm sure. ;-)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

New for 2022

3 Things to Know This Week - The Homeplace Saga